For persons with disabilities, taking a shower is no small task. Bathing is meant to be stress-free, but it can typically feel downright terrifying. The possibility of falling and getting bumps and bruises or ending up in the hospital can cause this to be a dreaded task. Instead of risking your health, here are several reasons why owning your own shower chair is a good idea.
1. Helps to improve your safety. Do you ever feel afraid of taking a shower or shower? The possibility of falling is most likely in your mind and a shower chair or bathtub chair will help put your mind at ease. Using a shower chair or bath chair helps to increase safety by lowering the possibility of you falling by providing a safe area in a slippery shower or bath. Shower Chairs and Bath chairs are particularly helpful for those which might be in wheelchairs, the elderly, or anyone who finds excessive movement painful or difficult. You do not want to risk falling and possibly ending up in the hospital and inflicting your self pain.
2. Hygiene is so important. Bathing while traveling could be a nightmare for people with limited mobility. Whenever you own your own personal shower or tub chair you’ll be able to take it with you! Who really knows how clean the bath and shower chairs at hotels really are and why should you put your health and hygiene at risk? Is it clean? Is it sturdy? Is it broken? A shower or bath chair is a really personal piece of equipment and using one that others have used leaves you to wonder. You don’t want to risk infecting yourself with one other’s virus or micro organism or using equipment you might be unfamiliar with and unsure of its safety.
3. Makes you more unbiased and feel more empowered by helping you get to the shower or bath. No matter your wants, there are different options to personally accommodate you and the specs you need. There are shower chairs and bathtub chairs with wheels to help you get to the bathtub, chairs with wide seats or regular sized seats, Commode Seat Shower Chairs and Bathtub Chairs (with a gap in the seat to be able to use it like a toilet seat), reclining shower chairs and bathe chairs, and more.
4. Improves the quality of your life. People with disabilities or which are confined to a wheelchair suffer much more than just limited mobility. There’s a sense of needing and becoming dependent on different individuals when you may’t do the little things for your self anymore and that can have a really negative impact on one’s quality of life. A little bit of independence can go a protracted way when it comes to a person’s quality of life. Owning a shower or bath chair can help you be and really feel more independent. The warm water feels so good on those aching joints and muscle mass and you may discover that you could be lastly be able to calm down within the warm water and wash away any worries of the day.
5. It’s yours. It’s actually a fantastic piece of personal equipment to own that you can rely on. You know if it’s clean, the way to use it, and what supplies it’s made out of. Use it at home and pack it up with you while you travel. You will by no means know how you could possibly have performed without one.
If you have any concerns regarding where and the best ways to use bathroom stools and benches, you can contact us at the web-page.